My Beautiful Girls

My Girls >3

My Girls >3
Liliana & Alessandra

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

G45 Big day tomorrow!!!!!!!!

Well tomorrow is the day that Graphic 45 will announce the new design team!
I am sad to see the current design team to leave, they all have such amazing talents!!! Susan Dupri (DTL)did such a great job!!! Thanks to all the Design Team members!!!!
AS for me I hope my talents were enough to get me there! I am super excited and nervous all at the same time!!!!

Thanks to all who wished me luck!
Totally excited,!
Laura De La Rosa
The Vintage Key

2 comments:

Createology

May you be one of the new design team members. I think your designs are super clever. Happy creating...

Anonymous

Good Luck Laura!! Hope you get it :)

g45 necklace

Christmas mini

Christmas scrapbook donated to Dow Electronics christmas party {http://www.dowelectronics.com}

Enjoy!!!!