My Beautiful Girls

My Girls >3

My Girls >3
Liliana & Alessandra

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Questions Answered

Linda,
I know that you were intrested in the Top Hat I created, so below I have reposted the Tutorials Pt.1 & 2 and the pattern below. You can always visit my YT videos and find the tutorials there aswell. Please send me a pic of your Top Hat as I would love to see how it comes out!!!

Sheila,
Yes I make kits to sell and I do have some kits left from time to time, if there is a kit you are intrested in please let me know and I will check my stock to see what I have.

As always you ladies can email me with any questions regarding to my posts.

Part 1:


Part 2:


Top Hat Pattern:


Thanks,
Laura De La Rosa
The Vintage Key
thevintagekey@yahoo.com

1 comments:

Pam Zirbel

WOW!!! Thank you with all my heart for the pattern on YOUR top hat! I loved watching this video on YT and not to sound like I am now stalking you...but you have nice hands to look at! Some, well I am sure you know!! Again..thank you!

g45 necklace

Christmas mini

Christmas scrapbook donated to Dow Electronics christmas party {http://www.dowelectronics.com}

Enjoy!!!!