My Beautiful Girls

My Girls >3

My Girls >3
Liliana & Alessandra

Saturday, January 15, 2011

FYI

Hi Everyone just want to give you an update on my status!

Yes I am Pregnant..... {17 weeks to be exact}!

It's been a while since I have blogged and I am sorry for that. Since the day I found out I was pregnant has been constant craziness! Both families & Friends are really excited and keep asking us about information on the baby, as we do not yet know what we are having, I hope to know around the 2nd week of Feb.!!!!!!
t
As for scrapping I'v been getting back to that know that the first Trimester is over! I was always tired and know I have my energy back!!!
I am super busy with CHA projects for Graphic 45!!!
You have to check out their blog for all the new paper collections and Staples!!!
I am also busy getting my apartment ready for the baby to be here!

Thanks,
Laura De La Rosa

g45 necklace

Christmas mini

Christmas scrapbook donated to Dow Electronics christmas party {http://www.dowelectronics.com}

Enjoy!!!!