My Beautiful Girls

My Girls >3

My Girls >3
Liliana & Alessandra

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

G45 LO { Our Journey }

This 12x12 LO that expresses our new journey in life when I married my husband. I used a zipper and tore the papers to reveal the image of our wedding photo as a new chapter in our lives and as a reminder of all the layers we had to go through to get to where we are today! I also used Tulle and pearls tied on the luggage: as we moved to our new home together.






Parts & Pieces

Graphic 45 Paper Collections:
• Le Romantique
• On the Boardwalk
• Fashionista
• Botanicabella
Tombo:
• Power Bond
• Permanent Mono dots
• Mono Aqua Liquid Glue
Tattered Angels:
• Glimmer Mist: Vintage Pink, Patina, Walnut Gold
• Timeless Romance: Stencils, Grand Scale Clear Stamps
• Tattered Traveler Chipboards
• Vintage Hardware: Silver Antique Keys
Tim Holtz:
• Distress Ink: Vintage Photo, Worn Lipstick
• Distress Crackle Paint: Rock Candy, Picket Fence
• Edge Distresser
Martha Stewart-Crafts:
• Adhesive Foam
Thermo Webb:
• Clear Zots
Coats and Clark:
• Natural Zipper – 7in. and 18cm.
Darice:
• Wedding Crystal Charms
Colorbok:
• Monogram Punch-out Pack
ZVA:
• Crystal Swirls
Making Memories:
• Metal Words
Heidi Grace:
• Light Blue Hearts
Misc.:
• Lace
• Tulle
• String Pearls
• Doily
• Vintage buttons
• Small key rings
• Metal leaves

Enjoy,
Laura De La Rosa
The Vintage Key
Graphic 45 DT

2 comments:

Vanessa

I've been sitting here speechless! (Oh no she di'n put a zipper in there...) Oh yes you DID! That's awesome and almost insane!

Terri

Love what have done here!

Feel free to come by and visit my blog...you'll see an assortment of work...I've had the Graphic 45 Le Romantique pad for some time...just got to make time to do something with it...
Nice meeting you chat with you again soon
Terri G.

g45 necklace

Christmas mini

Christmas scrapbook donated to Dow Electronics christmas party {http://www.dowelectronics.com}

Enjoy!!!!