My Beautiful Girls

My Girls >3

My Girls >3
Liliana & Alessandra

Friday, October 15, 2010

Black Soot Color

Ladies am I crazy?????

Ok So I am in luv with Tim Holtz!!! anyone who knows me knows that. So when I tell you that I own all of Tim Holtz's Distress inks you won't think I'm crazy. I thought "Black Soot" was a color Tim Holtz made up because I have never heard of that color before, but I was wrong. When I was sitting in the bathroom I noticed the tag on my blouse the and the color said "Black Soot" get out of town right!!!!!!!!
I must be crazy to not know that this was already a color:[



Just thought I would share.
Thanks for visiting
Laura De La Rosa
The Vintage Key

0 comments:

g45 necklace

Christmas mini

Christmas scrapbook donated to Dow Electronics christmas party {http://www.dowelectronics.com}

Enjoy!!!!