My Beautiful Girls

My Girls >3

My Girls >3
Liliana & Alessandra

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Orlando Scrapbook Expo!!!!!

Well gals I made it to the scrapbook expo!

It was at the Gaylord hotel {Gorgeous}
The expo was very small compared to all the others I have been to, but i did find some great deals. The dollar booth was amazing, it was filled w/tons of Creative Imaginations epoxy stickers and lots more. I believe I spent around $200.00 dollars oh YEAH!!!!!!
I also took 2 classes from Tattered Angels: 1>Beach Bingo 2>Beach layout both using {Glimmer Mist} which I love. I will post pictures of what i purchased and pictures of my classes. Till next time Keep Creating.
Luvs
The Vintage Key:)

0 comments:

g45 necklace

Christmas mini

Christmas scrapbook donated to Dow Electronics christmas party {http://www.dowelectronics.com}

Enjoy!!!!